Monday, September 15, 2008

Been a minute

Well I sorta forgot about this whole blogging thing. It doesn't matter too much because it is just me here at the moment. I found a few new bikes to play with. A 1985 Raleigh Competition frame in beautiful condition. All chrome and top quality steel! I pieced it together with some old parts and some new ones. It turned out great! I'll have some pictures up real soon I'm sure. When I found the Competition on craigslist the seller threw in a Schwinn World frame too. It's pretty dinged up so if anything it will make a good winter beater. A guy I work with hooked me up with a 67ish Raleigh sport 3 speed that I quickly fixed for downtown errand running. It lives permanently at work. God what an ugly fucking bike! And today I picked up a 72 Raleigh Twenty folding bike!!!!! I have been wanting one of these for a while and feel quite lucky to have found one in total disrepair! I hate anything that I can't work on immediately. I will post some picture of the new fleet soon. I seems that I am collecting quite a few raleigh bikes. I have what? 4 now!

No comments: